From the steep cliffs of Napali Coast to the vast canyons in the Waimea Canyon, Kaua'i, the oldest Island of the archipelago has to offer fascinating destinations. While exploring the Island, you will explore picturesque scenery which you never expected to find.
4 nights Kaua'i
1. Tag: Arrival at the Lihue Airport and shuttle to your first Hotel
2. Tag: We meet in the morning and you will get a short briefing about the next two weeks. In the afternoon, we will head south to Poipu Spouting Horn and Further towards Polihale State Park, where massive dunes meet the famous Na Pali coast and we hopefully get to enjoy our first beautiful sunset in Hawaii.
3. Tag: Today we are hiking in the Waimea Canyon, also known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific, is a large canyon, Approximately 10 miles (16 km) long and up to 3,000 feet (900 m) deep, located on the western side of Kaua'i.
4. Tag: A trip to the north east of the Iceland with the aim of Kalalau Trail, the path to paradise. A challenging hike on Which you will be rewarded with a breathtaking nature and landscape did is unique in beauty and wilderness.
5. Tag: Shuttle to the airport and flight to Kahului, Maui and transfer to the hotel in Kihei
On Maui, which is known as the "Valley Isle", you will find quaint little town, artist communities and local favorites that has been existed for generations. Shimmering beaches, which are voted to be the best in the world, the sacred Iao Valley to migrating humpback whales and sunset on Haleakala.
4 nights Maui
6. Tag: A first highlight is the visit of Haleakala, Maui's highest mountain and a hike into the spectacular crater!
7. Tag:Next highlight is our visit of Iao Valley with its impressive mountain formations. From there continue by bicycle on hilly terrain with little traffic along the West Maui Mountains. There is at any time the possibility to change in the van. The day ends with a traditional Hawaiian Lu'au.
8. Tag: Journey on the famous "Road to Hana". The road to Hana is without a question the most famous and most spectacular route, it is the crown jewel of Maui. Comparable with a drive through the Garden of Eden.
9. Tag: Shuttle to the airport and flight to Kailua-Kona on the Big Island. Transfer to your Hotel in Kona and snorkeling with manta rays in the evening.
Hawaii's Big Island is not only big, it still grows. It is the youngest and by far the largest Island of the Hawaiian archipelago and it offers a variety of landscapes which can be admired in numerous incomparable miracles of nature. Here all climate zones except two are represent and they provide lush rain forests, volcanic desert landscapes, snow-capped peaks and beautiful black sand beaches, all on one single island!
5 nights Big island
10. Tag: Trip along the Kohala coast to Kawaihae, Hawi with a hike into Pololu Valley. On the way back enjoy a beach-break at the Hapuna Beach State Park, with the possibility to a swim in the clear warm waters of the Pacific. Hapuna Beach has been voted as the most beautiful beach in the USA some years ago.
11. Tag: Full-day trip to the Volcano National Park. It takes you to the youngest and most active volcanoes on the planet. Here you will find the opportunity, to see creation and destruction, elementary processes of the Earth's history with own eyes. Please let us to introduce you to the origins of Kilauea Crater, you will also cross a recently cooled lava lake and you will discover the difference between Pahoehoe and A'a lava. We stay one night in a B & B close to the crater.
12. Tag: Our trip continues by van to the south-eastern part of the island where the trip on the bike starts. On the little known but all the more beautiful "red road" it goes, with its own power, along the coast line. Stop en route at a hot spring with a chance to enjoy a bath in the late afternoon before transferring in the van back to Kona.
13. Tag: Enjoy a flight with a twin-engine Cessna and you will experience spectacular impressions from the bird perspective. In the afternoon excursion to the original South Kona's with visiting the Kealakekua Bay, a historic park and a coffee farm
14. Tag: You have one last day left to explore the town of Kailua-Kona or have the chance for a last beach day before your trip of livetime ends with the transfer to the airport..